I am currently new in managing the database in the human resources and currently i have to manage to print out a manual attendance sheet for all associates every week. Now i wanted to formulate in excel so I could just easily print it out per week and has to be group per division with date of hire.
I have a these separate sheets as below. Masterlist, Rooms, Engineering etc.
The Masterlist changes over time since there would be new hires and resigned employees. I would need to manually change those names from the other sheets which are the divisions they belong to.
The masterlist looks like this. COLUMN HEADERS: |Employee No.|Last Name|First Name|Division|Department|NWMBH-Level|DOH_Month DOH_Day|DOH_Year| ROW VALUES PER COLUMN HEADER: |SNM001|A. Jose|Jesa Almira Marie|Rooms| Reservations|General Staff|January|9|2015
I just actually added columns which combines DOH for easier data referencing because in the masterlist its all separate, the day month and year.
What i wanna do is to populate data in each of those sheets which are the divisions they belonged to. So for example in the masterlist there is Elizabeth she should be only in the sheet Engineering and so on and so forth.
The per divisional sheet which is what i would have to print every week looks like this.
Rooms
ATTENDANCE SHEET
Sunday, April 05, 2015
NAME Date Hired DUTY ROSTER IN OUT SIGNATURE
1 A.Jose, Jesa Alimra 20-Oct-14
So is there a way to device such formula? also if possible to put the date range to print out would be better. so i could print sheets simultaneously and with different dates covering the week per division.
I hope you guys understand my request.
Please let me know if you have any clarification.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire