I am having a huge database of records and I'm finding it to be a nightmare getting to analyse the data.
Objective:
Group my data by Country of Purchase (rows), by Years/Months (rows), by Product (columns) with the Sum of Paid amount being the value.
Let me explain:
Below is a sample excerpt from my table.
And here is the result that I am looking for that I was able to achieve using an Excel Pivot table:
Why use MS Access: My table has over 3 million records stored across many workbooks, and Excel has a limit of 1m in each sheet. Also Excel crashes more often than not when loading >500k of data.
I installed an older version of MS Access (2010) which has pivot tables option but it was very slow and did not allow me to group correctly. I then tried using a combination of queries and reports to arrive to my result to no avail.
Any help will be very welcome :)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire