samedi 28 mars 2015

Run Execl Macro from vbs with saving the file

I have a macro that I need to be run every 5 min. I have vbs file that with schedule will run the macro.


The macro is checking for new files in some folder, writes their info into a table, and moving the files into archive.


The table is in the same excel file as the macro!


this is the code of the vbs file:



Option Explicit

Dim xlApp, xlBook

Set xlApp = CreateObject("Excel.Application")
xlApp.DisplayAlerts = False
Set xlBook = xlApp.Workbooks.Open("W:\Excel Macro\EIM File Maneger\EIM_file_check.xlsm", 0, True)

xlApp.Run "GetFiles"

xlBook.Close true
xlApp.Quit

Set xlBook = Nothing
Set xlApp = Nothing

WScript.Echo "Finished."
WScript.Quit


But each time its runs, its running the macro fine but in the end, its asking me if I wont to save the file.


I need it to save the changes that the macro did to the file automatically! without asking me!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire