I am currently trying to figure out how to make a macro (button) that gathers specific information from all my tabs in my worksheet and pastes it into my summary tab. Here is an example:
WorkSheet #1 = "Cric"
Cell A1 = 1 Cell A2 = 2 Cell A3 = 3
WorkSheet #2 = "Crac"
Cell A1 = 4 Cell A2 = 5 Cell A3 = 6
WorkSheet #3 = "Croc"
Cell A1 = 7 Cell A2 = 8 Cell A3 = 9
This is what I want to do: in my summary cell I would like to make a button that when I click on it automatically gathers the information in cell A1/A2/A3 in all the tabs beside summary and then copies it in my summary worksheet to A1;B1;C1...Ax;Bx;Cx. Also please take note that the tab name beside summary might change since I'll use this Excel sheet on various projects.
I've had projects in the past with 30ish worksheets so I definitely need this macro to save time!!
WorkSheet #4 = "Summary"
Cell A1 = 'Cric'!A1 ; Cell B1 = 'Cric'!A2 ; Cell C1 = 'Cric'!A3
Cell A2 = 'Crac'!A1 ; Cell B2 = 'Crac'!A2 ; Cell C2 = 'Crac'!A3
Cell A3 = 'Croc'!A1 ; Cell A2 = 'Croc'!A2 ; Cell A3 = 'Croc'!A3
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire