jeudi 26 mars 2015

What's the best way to chart this in Excel? It has 4 pieces of data

I am trying to create a chart in Microsoft Excel (Mac 2011). This data was created in a pivot table.


As you can see if you click on the link of the screenshot below, it's sorted by year and then by the month. And then there's two other columns of data that correspond to the month and year. I prefer the line chart, so I would love to see how I can properly do this. If you don't know about line but find there's a better way to visualize it using some other chart, please go for it.


It would be great if I could just have the line go up and down with the year and date being in check like Jan-2013, Feb-2013.....Jan-2014, Feb-2014, and so gon.


It is currently haphazard with the year messing things up and the lines take a dip.


Thanks so much!


Here's the screenshot


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire