I have a checklist I've put together in HTML to help me track my objectives on each call with a client. I'd like to press submit and have the variables passed to a flat file with client side scripting only. If the file doesn't exist I'd like it created with todays date and if it does exist have the data entered as a new row by ammending the existing file. I have very little programming experience (child stuff) but I can usually make sense of simple scripts and the like and even tweak them to my needs a bit. Example of what I'm doing: HTML form text field Customers Name text field phone number check A check B radio button C
Submit.
output is 28mar2015checklist.xls row 1 phone number | name | check A | check B etc row 2 xxxxxxxxxxxx |smith | yes/no | yes/no etc
(or .csv for conversion as I've read on these forums)
I know I need to label all the forms and put some scripting in the submit button to gather the variables, maybe form a temporary table, and do some checks but the examples I've found here I'm not sure I can convert for my needs.
If anyone can point me in the right direction?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire